Motherboard
ASUS ROG Rampage V Edition 10
CPU
i7-5930K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
I have made a copy of unibeast on a 16gb flash drive with multi-beast as well. I've read the installation guide and have run into multiple problems. Read some forums about the x99 platform to see if it would help. Are there any definite boot args that I need to put in the clover options that I maybe unaware of? What should I make sure of as far as bios options that have to be a certain way before proceeding with the installation? To give a heads up I got kinda far in the process of installation to the point where I was running multi-beast when it was loading I guess all the kexts I needed it just stopped and rebooted itself and I have never gotten no where near that point again. As obvious, this my first time around with this and was hoping to dual boot this system with windows 10. Let me know what else you may need from me to get me going. Thanks in advance.

I have made a copy of unibeast on a 16gb flash drive with multi-beast as well. I've read the installation guide and have run into multiple problems. Read some forums about the x99 platform to see if it would help. Are there any definite boot args that I need to put in the clover options that I maybe unaware of? What should I make sure of as far as bios options that have to be a certain way before proceeding with the installation? To give a heads up I got kinda far in the process of installation to the point where I was running multi-beast when it was loading I guess all the kexts I needed it just stopped and rebooted itself and I have never gotten no where near that point again. As obvious, this my first time around with this and was hoping to dual boot this system with windows 10. Let me know what else you may need from me to get me going. Thanks in advance.
doesn't need buying advice, i have moved your post to desktop support

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back