Contribute
Register

Asus Z690 ProArt Creator WiFi (Thunderbolt 4) + i7-12700K + AMD RX 6800 XT

@Jeson,

Does AirportItlwm 2.3.0 build 3e1642d require the OCLP 14.4 patch? Or can it be installed without OCLP patch?

@Jeson,

Does AirportItlwm 2.3.0 build 3e1642d require the OCLP 14.4 patch? Or can it be installed without OCLP patch?
According to feedback from many friends, "AirportItlwm 2.3.0 build 3e1642d" does not require the OCLP 14.4 patch. It is designed for repairing issues with Sonoma 14.4 Beta.

ProArt Z690-CREATOR WIFI BIOS 3101
Thanks for the update!

Did you update BIOS over the Internet or download the CAP file and flash from a drive?

Also, was this the first BIOS update on this motherboard or have you done a few/several updates?

TIA/

@CaseySJ, and my second hack in this week it's Asus Z790 ProArt Creator + i7 14700KF + RX 6800 XT; I hope this guide is helpfull for it! Thank You
Looking forward to your build as I'm almost ready to take the same root! Please, if you have time, post about your success and some Geekbench scores about cpu//metal if you can. Good luck!

@CaseySJ, and my second hack in this week it's Asus Z790 ProArt Creator + i7 14700KF + RX 6800 XT; I hope this guide is helpfull for it! Thank You
Post a User Build description. Make sure you use the Template.

Does BCM94360NG WiFi actually have proper power management features for seep? I got my BCM94360NG card from Ali, installed and got OS sleep problems in Ventura and even Windows 11. System goes to sleep and in 0.5sec it wakes again up. Windows Event clearly states: "The local adapter does not support low Energy controller state to support peripheral mode."
Did I got Ali ripoff or with broken firmware? Anything else?

@CaseySJ, what benchmark test are you using in your original post? I assume Geekbench but I don't see it documented. If it is Geekbench which release are you using? I'm assuming 5? I do see your documentation of Cinebench scores.

@CaseySJ, what benchmark test are you using in your original post? I assume Geekbench but I don't see it documented. If it is Geekbench which release are you using? I'm assuming 5? I do see your documentation of Cinebench scores.
This build guide was published in January 2022, but GeekBench 6 was released in February 2023. I’ll update post 1 accordingly.

Back