Contribute
Register

Geforce 8600 GT 512Mb and 10.7.3. Bad relation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
stenopo said:
Detail of all procedures I've done:
1. "GraphicsEnabler/true" (org.chameleon.Boot.plist) > Fail
2. EFI string (org.chameleon.Boot.plist) > Geforce 8600 GT 512Mb well detected but without QE/CI
3. NVEnabler > Fail
4. "GraphicsEnabler/true" (org.chameleon.Boot.plist) + NVHal50.kext (venID+devID added) > Fail
5. EFI string (org.chameleon.Boot.plist) + NVHal50.kext (venID+devID added) > Geforce 8600 GT 512Mb well detected but without QE/CI
6. NVEnabler + venID+devID added > Fail
7. Mod DSDT graphic injection* > Compilation error in If (LEqual (OSFL, 0x02)): Object does not exist (OSFL)

ANY IDEA?

*http://tonymacx86.blogspot.com.es/2010/01/advanced-dsdt-fixes-nvidia-graphics.html
I just did a reinstall and this is what i did.
I copied the NVEnabler to the desktop ran Kextbeast and rebooted. It was that simple

Could you paste the url to your NVEnabler version? I'll try with it. Thanks

Well, I have news. Now after I installed a modified NVEnabler (with my card IDs), when the system starts, at the end it get hang in a crazy pattern screen of vertical and colourful lines. Confirmed by the verbose, now the NVEnabler starts (and recognized the graphic board) but finish wrong. Any idea?

20120510205638714.jpg

Thank you, now the new challenge is get a fit and very optimized DSDT (and maybe, in the future, the graphic injection through it) :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back