Contribute
Register

Innnnnn The Red Cornah!

The wait is un-BEAR-able…
I know, Chunk must win this round, and then the last matchup is tomorrow before Wednesdays final matchup for the fattest bear in the wooorrrllldd!. He bearly showed up last year but Chunk is truly on a mission to win, bear in mind he’s very grumpy.

Morning Brian, here's your coffee, double caramel swirl with hundreds and thousands!. Morning John... what a coffee... slurps.. whats on today's agenda John?. Fattest bear in the wwoooorrrrllld!, because its Finals day and Chunk is up against Grazer Brian. John, I would guess that Grazer is significantly fatter than Chunk, and he's not happy about it!. Aaabbsolooootly Brian, Chunk better get on that waterfall and let Salmon jump in his mouth if he's going to take this. Oh.. I found one of the two CPU pastes that I lost, we're back on!.

Screenshot 2023-10-10 at 7.36.18 AM.png

Last edited:
A last look at our contenders before being sealed away under the CPU Cooler Brian!. This is too much John, I always get emotional at this moment, sealing away the CPU... Do you need a hug Brian?, not right now John because we also have Fat Bear Week.. In the Wooorrlldd!. No word on the final votes yet John, counting is underway. If, you had to pick between Chunk and Grazer to carry the Blue Flag, Whom would you pick Brian?. Defiantly Chunk, no question John, Just his face, says 'I'm not going to take any nonsense from anybody today!'. He'll squeeze every W out of that CPU, all 95 of them John!. I agree with that assessment John, Chunk is wearing the blue shirt. I just got word John… Grazer is this years fattest bear, Chunk won’t be happy with that result.

9600K.jpg
4600G.jpg
fan.jpg

Screenshot 2023-10-11 at 9.30.35 AM.png

Last edited:
Back