Contribute
Register

SOLVED - Bluetooth not working H170N-WIFI Broadcom BCM94352Z El Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! Just did that, thank you, now bluetooth almost works. I see it now. It just won't pair.

What device are you trying to pair?

You're welcome!
And that's where I'm stuck. It won't pair any device, nothing shows up in the list. I've tried a few other things but no luck. Someone suggested i boot into windows on the same machine and run the bluetooth in windows and once that's done, restart and boot back into OSX and it should work fine - BUT this didn't work either...

You're welcome!
And that's where I'm stuck. It won't pair any device, nothing shows up in the list. I've tried a few other things but no luck. Someone suggested i boot into windows on the same machine and run the bluetooth in windows and once that's done, restart and boot back into OSX and it should work fine - BUT this didn't work either...

Antennas properly installed? Hardware verified as working in Windows?

Antennas properly installed? Hardware verified as working in Windows?
Yes, it worked just fine on Windows after installing drivers, which tells me the antennas are correctly installed too.

Yes, it worked just fine on Windows after installing drivers, which tells me the antennas are correctly installed too.

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Answer to post 11. I am trying to pair a Bluetooth keyboard and Bluetooth speakers. At first after correctly installing patches the Bluetooth came on. It saw my 2 devices but would not pair to them. I had to restart because it went to sleep and would not wake ( another problem). Now after reboot it does not see any devices. Sound does not work either (yet another problem).

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Hi,
Here's the attached zip file.

Attachments

• Zahid info.zip
    2 MB · Views: 90
UPDATE!!
My bluetooth is working fine after ive connected the external antenna. I've paired the mouse and it's working just fine but my bluetooth keyboard however doesnt seem to pair, shows "pairing failed". Still trying to work it out.
Either way, thanks a bunch for your time mate!!! :thumbup:

Good to hear you got it working. Maybe there is hope for me. I tried shut down every thing and power off and dis connected including taking batteries out of keyboard. Waited a good 30 mins. Then power on and boot up. I opened the bluetooth pref screen and in seconds it found my speakers and keyboard. I tied to pair the keyboard but it just keeps failing. (I can pair keyboard with my Mac Mini) I tried to pair the speakers and it said it was connected but it really wasn't. After a few more tries all of the devices are now gone from the list. My antenna is connected.

Good to hear you got it working. Maybe there is hope for me. I tried shut down every thing and power off and dis connected including taking batteries out of keyboard. Waited a good 30 mins. Then power on and boot up. I opened the bluetooth pref screen and in seconds it found my speakers and keyboard. I tied to pair the keyboard but it just keeps failing. (I can pair keyboard with my Mac Mini) I tried to pair the speakers and it said it was connected but it really wasn't. After a few more tries all of the devices are now gone from the list. My antenna is connected.
I think this bluetooth or perhaps these drivers only allow a certain range of bluetooth devices to pair, because i tried another bluetooth keyboard and even that didnt connect but on the other hand the mouse works like a charm. Maybe RehabMan can work this out :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back