Contribute
Register

[Success] Gigabyte Z690 UD AX DDR5 + i5 12400F + AMD RX 6600 + Triple Boot(Mac + Windows + Linux)

Good day, I was having a challenge running Ventura on my system which has a z690 UD DDR4. However, once install Ventura is selected, during verbose I see where it says AHCI initiated; then I get a halt message with a prohibited sign. Not sure what is causing this as I am unable to run Ventura on this setup. Monterey ran flawless up until I tried to update to Ventura.
Its better to run Opencore Debug version and attach the kernal log file. According to Dortania you generally get prohibited sign due to USB issues.

help there
after installation I can't turn the wifi on
what should I do
best regards

update
wifi working
bluetooth stil not working

Last edited:
help there
after installation I can't turn the wifi on
what should I do
best regards

update
wifi working
bluetooth stil not working

What macOS version do have installed?
Please, check if you can see the Bluetooth connector in Apple/About this Mac/System Report/USB (task bar, left top corner).
You should find something like the attached image.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 18.51.12.png
    Screen Shot 2023-09-25 at 18.51.12.png
    71.2 KB · Views: 40
PLS HELP, i wanna build a new hackintosh with this mb i7 alderlake cpu...and i have a gt 640(working with oclp) on monterey....can I use you EFI folder?will it work as it should or it needs tweaks..??? pls help...regards

PLS HELP, i wanna build a new hackintosh with this mb i7 alderlake cpu...and i have a gt 640(working with oclp) on monterey....can I use you EFI folder?will it work as it should or it needs tweaks..??? pls help...regards

Hello @poles
Hope you are doing great
I was able to install the Ventura
your post was a saver.

Faced some issues
1. when turning on the PC, after loading half of the Apple logo bar monitor goes off then the login page appears after a few moments (I will attach a video to describe better)
2. I did the USB mapping in Windows, could you help me do it more properly with the ACPI method as you mentioned in your post (a guide will help)
3. The Logitech BT keyboard isn't connecting (Logitech MX keys mini)
4. Motherboard audio jack isn't working but the case front audio jack is working and sound is very low!

Cheers!

Hello @poles
Hope you are doing great
I was able to install the Ventura
your post was a saver.

Faced some issues
1. when turning on the PC, after loading half of the Apple logo bar monitor goes off then the login page appears after a few moments (I will attach a video to describe better)
2. I did the USB mapping in Windows, could you help me do it more properly with the ACPI method as you mentioned in your post (a guide will help)
3. The Logitech BT keyboard isn't connecting (Logitech MX keys mini)
4. Motherboard audio jack isn't working but the case front audio jack is working and sound is very low!

Cheers!

Thanks so much!
I appreciate you:)

What macOS version do have installed?
Please, check if you can see the Bluetooth connector in Apple/About this Mac/System Report/USB (task bar, left top corner).
You should find something like the attached image.
sorry for my late reply
I'm using Sonoma 14.0

wifi working with itlwm n heliport
but bluetooth still nothing

best regards

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 15.16.24.png
    Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 15.16.24.png
    32.8 KB · Views: 12
sorry for my late reply
I'm using Sonoma 14.0

wifi working with itlwm n heliport
but bluetooth still nothing

best regards

Probably a good idea to ZIP your EFI folder (after having blanked your serial-numbers) and attach it to a post so that we can check it for you. :thumbup:

Back