Contribute
Register

The Perfect Customac-Pro: X99-A II, i7-6950X, 128GB G.Skill TridentZ, Aorus GTX 1080 TI Xtreme

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems that the web driver is not properly loaded or does not properly work. Did you install the latest version: 378.05.05.05f02 ? Is the web driver really enabled? Check the NVidia Driver Manager in the menu bar.

View attachment 249810

Yes, I have latest webdriver and select that choice, but it doesn't work.

One more problem is that my Dell P2415Q 4K monitor doesn't work. I had followed several guides including github https://github.com/Floris497/mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2. It still doesn't work. have any advice? Thanks.

Yes, I have latest webdriver and select that choice, but it doesn't work.

One more problem is that my Dell P2415Q 4K monitor doesn't work. I had followed several guides including github https://github.com/Floris497/mac-pixel-clock-patch-V2. It still doesn't work. have any advice? Thanks.

First you have to solve the problem with your GPU. Then I would think on the monitor. The meaning of the picture I attached was that if your web driver works, the Nvidia driver is checked in the driver Manager icon of the menu bar. Is this the case? You cannot select that choice, unless your enter the control pannel. If your web driver is not loaded, the OSX Default Graphics Driver is checked and enabled. If the web driver does not properly work with your card, write to Nvidia. The only thing left you could try is to boot with the nvda_drv=1 boot flag, although this boot flag should be obsolete for Sierra.

Last edited:
KGP
are you using AppleHDA patching? via scripts? if so can you add these 5 lines to ACPI in Clover Plist and let me know if your computer will go to sleep? It will take approx. 30-40 seconds to sleep. Make sure you back up anything thats important to you in your plist.

AND

Let me know if sleep works after that, if it does and you don't have audio on wake let me know and I will provide you with one more file.

Cheers

KGP
are you using AppleHDA patching? via scripts? if so can you add these 5 lines to ACPI in Clover Plist and let me know if your computer will go to sleep? It will take approx. 30-40 seconds to sleep. Make sure you back up anything thats important to you in your plist.

AND

Let me know if sleep works after that, if it does and you don't have audio on wake let me know and I will provide you with one more file.

Cheers

No I do not use AppleHDA patching. Can you explain me how to do it properly? Then I would add the 5 lines to ACPI in Clover Plist and give it a try. I suppose that I have to remove clover ALC and clover HDMI before, right?

Send me your config.plist and Ill mod it and send it back
If you have iMessage active take out the erase from Clover.plist under SMBIOS the following:

Board Serial Number and SmUUID the you can send it

Last edited:
Send me your config.plist and Ill mod it and send it back

Great! Here it goes... I already added the 5 lines to ACPI in Clover plist. You still have do remove the clover ALC and HDMI patches..

The other thing is, that USB2.0 and USB3.0 work at very low speeds (45Mb/s vs. 113Mb/s). You mentioned that a not appropriate USB configuration could also break sleep/wake. Can you check also for this?

Many thanks for your kind help man! I really appreciate it!

Update: I guess, I will also have to remove the realtekALC.kext in /kexts/10.12/ and the SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-BR3A.aml from /ACPI/patched. Do I need another kext like AppleHDA.kext in /kexts/10.12/? I guess the latter is anyway included in S/L/E, right?
Can you attach the native AppleHDA.kext anyway? I guess clover ALC and HDMI patched it in some way.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.1 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
Great! Here it goes... I already added the 5 lines to ACPI in Clover plist. You still have do remove the clover ALC and HDMI patches..

The other thing is, that USB2.0 and USB3.0 work at very low speeds (45Mb/s vs. 113Mb/s). You mentioned that a not appropriate USB configuration could also break sleep/wake. Can you check also for this?

Many thanks for your kind help man! I really appreciate it!

Update: I guess, I will also have to remove the realtekALC.kext in /kexts/10.12/ and the SSDT-HDMI-NVIDIA-BR3A.aml from /ACPI/patched. Do I need another kext like AppleHDA.kext in /kexts/10.12/? I guess the latter is anyway included in S/L/E, right?
Can you attach the native AppleHDA.kext anyway? I guess clover ALC and HDMI patched it in some way.

Here you go Try this as is, change nothing in it, once you boot into desktop try the sleep, remember it will take approximately 30-40 to go to sleep after it sleeps (hopefully) try to wake it if no Audi let me know and we'll work on that

Good Luck

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.5 KB · Views: 119
Here you go Try this as is, change nothing in it, once you boot into desktop try the sleep, remember it will take approximately 30-40 to go to sleep after it sleeps (hopefully) try to wake it if no Audi let me know and we'll work on that

Good Luck

Same result, the hackintosh goes to sleep and immediately reboots. Did you check the USB settings? Can you add the native AppleHDA.kext to your reply? I do not have the option of HDMI output now in the Volume menu in the menu bar. Which means no sound on my 38UC99 with these settings...

Same result, the hackintosh goes to sleep and immediately reboots. Did you check the USB settings? Can you add the native AppleHDA.kext to your reply? I do not have the option of HDMI output now in the Volume menu in the menu bar. Which means no sound on my 38UC99 with these settings...

Does it reboot when going to sleep or when trying to wake it? Also are all power settings in bios auto? also memory settings ?

Attached is config.plist that should fix the audio.

Attachments

• config.plist
    9.5 KB · Views: 204
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back