Register

<< Solved >> UPDATE BIOS 2001 ASUS PRIME B560-PLUS

Motherboard
Asus Prime B560-Plus
CPU
i5-10400F
Graphics
RX 580
Hi, I have ASUS PRIME B560-PLUS and I just updated BIOS version to 2001, but with this bios version I am not able to boot, stuck in verboose. Same EFI and bios settings, but on previous BIOS 1601 it boots fine like always, on Ventura with OC.

I guess I am having the same problem seen here But I don't have System time and alarm source setting in my bios on B560-PLUS.

How can I fix this? Is anyone having the same problem? Can It be the same as the link I posted?

PS.
Now I just downgraded my bios version and everything is working fine, but I'd be happier to update bios.

Thanks,
Andyapple

Hi, I have ASUS PRIME B560-PLUS and I just updated BIOS version to 2001, but with this bios version I am not able to boot, stuck in verboose.
how stuck...?

IMG_4385.jpeg

@Feartech stuck like this

This does not happen if I downgrade to previous version 1601. This newer is 2001

Is acpi related? Should i try this ?

I don’t have any ideas

Is acpi related? Should i try this ?

I don’t have any ideas

Hi there.

Why do you need to update your BIOS? Are there any other problems?

Did you create the EFI from scratch, or did you use one from another build? There appears to be confusion over 3rd part USB control.

:)

Hi there.

Why do you need to update your BIOS? Are there any other problems?

Did you create the EFI from scratch, or did you use one from another build? There appears to be confusion over 3rd part USB control.

:)

Hi! I don't "need" to update my bios :)
On 1601 everything works like a charm.

But I would be happier If i get latest bios version

I created my EFI from scratch, following Dortania's guide, and everything is working with 0 problems.

Oh I didn't know about USB control.
I created my USB Map kext following dortania Intel usb mapping guide, and all the ports I need are working 2.0 and 3.0. I also have a bcm94360cs2 set as internal 255.

Thanks!

I just read this on Dortania:
Immagine 2023-06-28 203742.png

Should I try SSDT-RTC0 ?
Thanks

Back