Contribute
Register

[Sucess] GA-H55M-UD2H (F11), Core i3, 8400GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
,I d start again with clean install disconnect the windows drive only turn on peripherals in bios you gonna use ,use my dsdt i posted earlier this works with sleep and and everything use the hda as well as that works ,get everything going ,video is the last thing to get going ,and as card not installed ,by osx natively ,gonna have to inject the id`s and other bits you need to do to trigger it ,
start there and ,go through it

http://tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=46142

and for setting up connect just one monitor

I don't know if I can be truly of help.

If PCIRootUID=1 activates the card then use that with "Graphics enabler=no".
For using Logic I doubt the card is really needed to use QE/CL, I have been known to be wrong though.

To get the GTX285 to be recognized under SL, the PCI=1 code was always needed.

Also, remember to download the MultiBeast and re-install Chimera with the latest OpenCL drivers for 400 series cards. They help a lot.

Stay in touch.

I've already disabled what isn't needed. As I said, it works with EasyBeast, not DSDT.
I'm pretty sure it's because of the HDMI-audio. Is it some way to disable it, or fully enable it? I will never use HDMI audio.

Could I be wrong? Could the 993 and 1018 error messages be there, and the system still boot?

Because I installed VoodooHDA and enabled GraphicsEnabler, and when I got a KP, the "sound assertion" blabla 993 and 1018 errors were gone!

Still didn't boot though...

Where can I look? I can't get graphicsenabler to work...? So strange that it does with EasyBeast... Does the DSDT have to be modified to include some graphics information?

I....I....I....I removed the npci=0x3000 flag ...and it booted?! Is it bad to run without this flag?...
I installed the GTX460 nvidia driver from MultiBeast just before, but that didn't work. But after removing this flag, it started! I left the PCIrootUID=1, because I think I still need this one.

Skjermbilde 2012-06-04 kl. 21.16.30.png

Will reinstall OS X Lion to see if I need the nvidia fix at all...
Or is it better to have the nVidia drivers by Tonymacx86 installed in addition to GraphicsEnabler=Yes? I'm confused...

I want to install as little as possible after each system update. Right now it is AppleHDA.kext, and maybe the nVidia driver(?).

Which nVidia driver should I choose in addition to GraphicsEnabler? Original Cuda, original nVidia or just the OpenCL which is in MultiBeast, and nothing else?

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2012-06-04 kl. 21.16.30.png
    Skjermbilde 2012-06-04 kl. 21.16.30.png
    103 KB · Views: 201
npci= is a bootflag for pci problems if booting without you should be ok ,if auuc audio is the problem it is hdmi audio , just ignore it ,why the voodoo? as applehda optimized works much better ,use with the dsdt and wont need the rollback and load seperately with sr tools and disable voodoo in sr tools in sle as well ,make use of that brilliant tool,looking at your gfx card just needs a slight edit in dsdt for hdmi audio to work ,even if you dont use it

Voodoo supports HDMI-audio, just wanted to test. I use AppleHDA as supplied here earlier.
Reinstalled, removed npci, everything is perfect. Dunno if sleep is working, i just disabled it anyways. The computer is either on or off.
Btw; I also disabled "put harddrives to sleep when possible", because with this enabled, I could hear the DVD-drive initiating once in a while.

Upgraded to 10.7.4.
Reinstalled nVidia fix from MultiBeast, and the FakeSMC plugins. Also I had to reinstall AppleHDA. Everything is working again. USB-ports all seem to work properly as well.

Isn't there somewhere else to install kexts, like on Snow Leopard where everything was in /Extra, so you didn't have to do anything when updating?

apple hda kext ,gets overwritten on system updates ,so will always need to be reinstalled ,only thing i have to do on system updates is remove that and reinstall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back