Contribute
Register

No Wifi

you are getting confused

i have renamed this thread to no wifi

for your wifi kext, look into this:
hm so I install it as zip then extract and copy and paste to kexts? ( btw I will install catalina then update to big sur)

hm so I install it as zip then extract and copy and paste to kexts? ( btw I will install catalina then update to big sur)
read the instructions

I try adding some kexts and stuff not working, do you think it would be okay to instead of recovery file just install the dmg file and write it on the usb?

I try adding some kexts and stuff not working, do you think it would be okay to instead of recovery file just install the dmg file and write it on the usb?

Okay, did you run the Realtek driver installer?

Did you set Misc/Security/SecureBootModel to "Disabled" in your config.plist?

The dev showed you all steps needed, using the OpenCore Configurator app. but you can change the "Default" setting using any editor.

Did you reboot once installed?

Did you add your personal hotspot SSID and password? in the menu-bar?

If not, what did you do? Saying "... adding some kexrs and stuff" - gives us no idea what you have done.

Okay, did you run the Realtek driver installer?

Did you set Misc/Security/SecureBootModel to "Disabled" in your config.plist?

The dev showed you all steps needed, using the OpenCore Configurator app. but you can change the "Default" setting using any editor.

Did you reboot once installed?

Did you add your personal hotspot SSID and password? in the menu-bar?

If not, what did you do? Saying "... adding some kexrs and stuff" - gives us no idea what you have done
am on windows rn I cant boot to mac os bc of the etherent cable not working and I did set disabled

Last edited:
am on windows rn I cant boot to mac os bc of the etherent cable not working and I did set disabled

Okay.

Why can't you boot?

Having no ethernet does not stop you booting (how many recent MacBooks don't have ethernet ports these days?). Are you trying to install from online servers?

We need more information ...

Okay.

Why can't you boot?

Having no ethernet does not stop you booting (how many recent MacBooks don't have ethernet ports these days?). Are you trying to install from online servers?

We need more information ...
I am actually hackintoshing, insatlling on hp

Back