Contribute
Register

No Wifi

I know.

I was just pointing out the difference in installer sizes and the reason you would have to use a Catalina Recovery image.
ah kk gotcha, really apprecaite your and @Feartech 's help. Yall helped me a lot and I got some knowledge abt hackintoshing, so rn big sur file is 90% installed (11gb of 12 gb) hopefully I wilbe able to boot it and also wanted to ask I wanna use the efi file from the toutorial of this website like the guide for creating bootable usb driver would it be okay to use that with big sur?

Good.

If you have the full 12GB installer then it does not need to go online. :thumbup:

Is it Big Sur or Catalina now?

Incidentally, if you have a MacBook Air you do not need to use Windows.
it wiill be big sur yea I got macbook air but like it's my elder brother's he lets me use whenever I want I just wanted to be familier with the process of hackintoshing :D

ah kk gotcha, really apprecaite your and @Feartech 's help. Yall helped me a lot and I got some knowledge abt hackintoshing, so rn big sur file is 90% installed (11gb of 12 gb) hopefully I wilbe able to boot it and also wanted to ask I wanna use the efi file from the toutorial of this website like the guide for creating bootable usb driver would it be okay to use that with big sur?

Unless you find an EFI which matches your laptop exactly (exactly!) I would recommend you take one step as a time and create your own. You say you want to learn how to Hackintosh, so don't rush.

Unless you find an EFI which matches your laptop exactly (exactly!) I would recommend you take one step as a time and create your own. You say you want to learn how to Hackintosh, so don't rush.
I created efi for my laptop but yea and also I posted new post can you help with it pls

Back