Contribute
Register

HP Pavilion 15 N012TX Hackintosh Compatible or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi RehabMan

i got a new HP Pavilion 15-n209tx Notebook
with specification mention below

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c04031376

i got every thing correct but soon i boot into insallation
unable to get past the boot screen (gray background with the apple logo)
and my laptop restats

plz help me out i tried all possible flags but nothing seems to works

i hope to get a reply from you

http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

hii it's Hackintosh able I have N209TX with the same specs and I am able to install OSX 10.9.2 on it.
Just make a unibeast drive and use patched kernel from Rehabman than it should work right away.
However Several things are to fixed now as a part of post installation.
Rehabman need your help for it as I am Unable to fix it
I have tried patch the DSDT files extracted from fedora after patching I get two file dsdt.aml and ssdt.aml but those doesn't work I am unable to disable my Nvidia GPU.
Please Help
Thanks

hii it's Hackintosh able I have N209TX with the same specs and I am able to install OSX 10.9.2 on it.
Just make a unibeast drive and use patched kernel from Rehabman than it should work right away.
However Several things are to fixed now as a part of post installation.
Rehabman need your help for it as I am Unable to fix it
I have tried patch the DSDT files extracted from fedora after patching I get two file dsdt.aml and ssdt.aml but those doesn't work I am unable to disable my Nvidia GPU.
Please Help
Thanks

Remove the Nvidia kexts to get Intel HD to work (NVDA* Geforce*). You will need to install Chameleon and use boot flags: IntelAzulFB=12 GraphicsEnabler=Yes dart=0.

You can disable nvidia from DSDT/SSDT, but it is advanced and probably something you should save for later after you're more skilled with some of the details.

Remove the Nvidia kexts to get Intel HD to work (NVDA* Geforce*). You will need to install Chameleon and use boot flags: IntelAzulFB=12 GraphicsEnabler=Yes dart=0.

You can disable nvidia from DSDT/SSDT, but it is advanced and probably something you should save for later after you're more skilled with some of the details.

hi.. thanks RehabMan it worked with the boot flags without deleting Nvidia kext but it broke my tackpad your VoodooPS2 driver has stopped working, reinstalling the kext is also not fixing the issue
Ethernet port is not working OS X is crashing when trying to install Lnx2 Mac driver please suggest alternatives for Ethernet fix
thanks

hi.. thanks RehabMan it worked with the boot flags without deleting Nvidia kext but it broke my tackpad your VoodooPS2 driver has stopped working, reinstalling the kext is also not fixing the issue
Ethernet port is not working OS X is crashing when trying to install Lnx2 Mac driver please suggest alternatives for Ethernet fix
thanks

Check that you installed VoodooPS2Controller.kext correctly (read the README).

I would recommend using Mieze's RealtekRTL8111.kext asssuming it is GigE Realtek.

Check that you installed VoodooPS2Controller.kext correctly (read the README).

I would recommend using Mieze's RealtekRTL8111.kext asssuming it is GigE Realtek.

hi.. I fixed trackpad it was because of multiple drivers, I removed all except VoodoPS2 and it started working again. It doesn't have Gb ethernet it's just 100mbps one of realtek I installed RealtekR1000SL.kext-v304 from http://www.osx86.net/files/file/1243-realtek-ethernet-1061071081091010-25042013/ after which ehternet port is been detected. In Network it shows connected but it actually doesn't connect. Can you please suggest me some fix for it
thankx

hi.. I fixed trackpad it was because of multiple drivers, I removed all except VoodoPS2 and it started working again. It doesn't have Gb ethernet it's just 100mbps one of realtek I installed RealtekR1000SL.kext-v304 from http://www.osx86.net/files/file/1243-realtek-ethernet-1061071081091010-25042013/ after which ehternet port is been detected. In Network it shows connected but it actually doesn't connect. Can you please suggest me some fix for it
thankx

Mieze also has a driver for Realtek FE series: http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/296190-driver-for-realteks-rtl810x-fast-ethernet-series/

Thanks RehabMan finally ethernet working on my hackintosh. I am using VoodooHDA driver for audio it's working but quality is not good.
8086, 0A0C, 103C, 2166, Intel Corporation, Haswell-ULT HD Audio Controller
8086, 9C20, 103C, 2166, Intel Corporation, Lynx Point-LP HD Audio Controller
above are the details of the audio controllers extracted using DPCIManager
please suggest me drivers
and having problems with using trackpad gestures however scrolling works fine

Thanks RehabMan finally ethernet working on my hackintosh. I am using VoodooHDA driver for audio it's working but quality is not good.
8086, 0A0C, 103C, 2166, Intel Corporation, Haswell-ULT HD Audio Controller
8086, 9C20, 103C, 2166, Intel Corporation, Lynx Point-LP HD Audio Controller
above are the details of the audio controllers extracted using DPCIManager
please suggest me drivers
and having problems with using trackpad gestures however scrolling works fine

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

What trackpad is in your laptop?

Audio: Best result with patched AppleHDA. Google 'patch AppleHDA guide'. Search for suitable AppleHDA or patch it yourself. Apply appropriate DSDT patches.

What trackpad is in your laptop?

Then I guess making audio work properly is out of bounds as DSDT patch is not tough for me. It has synaptics touchpad in it.
I install acpi battery driver from you but it shows battery status 0% how can I fix it?
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back